- Lessons are taught in a group format.
- The program is instructed by our trained Skate Canada professional coaches.
- Skaters skate a minimum of two 45-minute sessions per week. For skaters interesting in skating only one day per week, they can choose the Saturday session.
- The two-days per week program takes place Mondays and Thursdays from 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm from September 7, 2023 to April 25, 2024.
- The one-day per week program takes place on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 9:45 am from October 7, 2023 to March 2, 2024.
RISING STAR (CanSkate Levels 4 – 6) SESSION FEES
|Mondays and Thursdays
5:00 pm to 5:45 pm
|Fall: September 7, 2023 to December 21, 2023
Winter: January 9, 2024 to April 25, 2024
9:00 am to 9:45 am
|Fall: October 7, 2023 to December 9, 2023
Winter: January 13, 2024 to March 2, 2024
Sessions are held at the Canada Games Centre
** Note: sessions times on Mondays in September will be from 4:45 to 5:30 pm**
SKATE CANADA FEE
All skaters must be registered with Skate Canada and pay an annual membership fee. This fee covers a full year of skating from September 2023 – August 2024. The Skate Canada and administration fee of $59 is non-refundable and is added to the session fees in the registration system at checkout.
There are no regular skating sessions on the following days:
|Monday October 9, 2023|
|Saturday November 4, 2023|
|Saturday November 11, 2023|
|Monday November 13, 2023|
|Thursday November 16, 2023|
|Saturday December 2, 2023|
|Christmas Break: Dec. 22, 2023 to January 6, 2024|
|February 24, 2024|
|March Break: March 11, 2024 to March 23, 2024|
|April 1, 2024|
DEADLINE TO REGISTER
Register by Friday August 18, 2023. Visit our registration page: https:\\arcticedge.uplifterinc.com
Registration spaces are offered on a first come first serve basis. Program and sessions are subject to a minimum and a maximum number of registrants. If registration is full, please add your name to the waitlist. We may be able to increase capacity or offer a space to your skater after the registration closes or after the program commences. Arctic Edge Skating Club reserves the right to change programming if there is insufficient enrolment.
If you require assistance, please email the club and the club administrator will assist you with your registration.